The goals and objectives of the Connecticut Apartment Association (CTAA) are designed to advance and protect the welfare of the apartment industry in Connecticut.
CTAA's members' interests are served on a national level through its affiliation with the National Apartment Association (NAA).
- To provide a cost effective forum for multi family housing owners, managers, and their staff to advance their knowledge and understanding of the issues presented in their business on a daily basis.
- To provide a resource that will allow the united representation in the creation, modification, and enforcement of laws on a local, state and national level.
- To develop and provide a level of standards that will enhance the members ability to provide superior resident services, retention and satisfaction.
- To convey information that will directly impact the members ability to enhance the level of service and knowledge they provide to their residents and or employers.
- To provide a solid voice that will represent the best interests of its members in political and economic arenas.
- To develop and monitor a level of service and standards from suppliers. This shall include exceptional quality and service, and a fair and equitable cost.
- To cooperate with, and share resources, information, and knowledge with other organizations working with similar objectives for the advancement of the multi family housing market within the state of Connecticut.
- To operate as a not for profit organization operating under IRS guidelines for a 503c group or organization.
- To develop, enforce and enhance a code of ethics for all members.
- To support, and promote the consistent advancement of the building and operation techniques in the multi family housing industry.