Balfour Beatty Investments - North America
Assistant Community Manager
Balfour Beatty Communities is committed to delivering exceptional living experiences. The Assistant Community Manager helps execute this vision by supporting the Community Manager in all aspects of the operational and financial management of the property. From marketing and sales to office administration and resident relations, you’ll draw from a wide variety of skills to achieve your goals. Position responsibilities range from helping someone select one of our communities as their home and providing world-class customer service throughout their time as a valued resident, to assisting with overall property operations while representing our brand in the most professional and positive way. If you are a passionate, confident and highly personable professional with exceptional communications skills looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a leading property management organization, we want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
• Assisting with managing the community in the most efficient and profitable manner possible, consistent with the company’s goals and objectives.
• Managing, coaching and developing members of the property team.Living and promoting Balfour Beatty’s values—most notably safety—across all operations.
• Monitoring and auditing accounting procedures for rent collection and other financial tasks; generating monthly closing reports.
• Overseeing the leasing and move-in/move-out processes.
• Delivering the highest level of resident satisfaction through responsive, consistent, positive and professional interactions.
• Attending and assisting with resident events as needed.
Who we're looking for
Qualified candidates will have three (3) or more years of experience managing people in property management or another customer service-oriented environment. Preference will be given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree. Possession of a valid, state-issued driver’s license and safe driving record is also required.
Why work for us
Grow. Succeed. Lead. Join the team delivering the best in residential real estate.