About the Connecticut Apartment Association
Who We Are
The goals and objectives of the Connecticut Apartment Association (CTAA) are designed to advance and protect the welfare of the apartment industry in Connecticut.
CTAA's members' interests are served on a national level through its affiliation with the National Apartment Association (NAA).
Goals and Objectives of the Connecticut Apartment Association:
- To provide a cost-effective forum for multi-family housing owners, managers, and their staff to advance their knowledge and understanding of the issues presented in their business on a daily basis.
- To provide a resource that will allow the united representation in the creation, modification, and enforcement of laws on a local, state, and national level.
- To develop and provide a level of standards that will enhance the member's ability to provide superior resident services, retention, and satisfaction.
- To convey information that will directly impact the member's ability to enhance the level of service and knowledge they provide to their residents and or employers.
- To provide a solid voice that will represent the best interests of its members in political and economic arenas.
- To develop and monitor a level of service and standards from our business partner members. This shall include exceptional quality and service, and a fair and equitable cost.
- To cooperate with, and share resources, information, and knowledge with other organizations working with similar objectives for the advancement of the multi-family housing market within the state of Connecticut.
- To operate as a not-for-profit organization operating under IRS guidelines for a 501(c)(6) group or organization.
- To develop, enforce and enhance a code of ethics for all members.
- To support and promote the consistent advancement of the building and operation techniques in the multi-family housing industry.