Who Are CTAA Members?
Did you know that when a property management company joins the CTAA, they register each of their individual Connecticut properties as members? Therefore, all of the people who work at these individual properties become members too!
Similarly, on the vendor side, if your company is a member, so are you! The exception to this is individually owned franchises of a business.
For instance, Big Connecticut Company is a member of the CTAA and all of its locations are owned by Big Connecticut Company. Therefore, all of the locations and employees at those locations are CTAA members. However, if Big Connecticut Company had 30 individually owned and operated franchises in Connecticut, each franchise would be responsible for its own membership.
Benefits of CTAA Membership Include:
- Educational Programs – Not only does the CTAA regularly offer training opportunities throughout Connecticut for all types of property professionals, but we have also teamed with the NAAEI and Leasehawk to offer a wide array of online-based courses that you and your team can take from the comfort of your desk or home.
- Events – In addition to our educational offerings, we have various social events which give you the ability to talk with other property professionals and service providers in a more relaxed atmosphere. Whether discussing market trends and overcoming obstacles in the industry with professionals from outside your company or getting some time away from the office with your colleagues, these events can provide you with invaluable connections, insight, and creative solutions to problems. We also try to offer one event per year that is geared towards fun for your entire family!
- Special Events – Click on the events below for more information on any of our very special annual events:
- Employment Listings – The CTAA website offers a great place for job posting and job searching within the industry. Our job posting service is available exclusively to our members!
- Discounts on Products & Services You Use Every Day
- NAA Reciprocal Membership – When you join CTAA, you automatically become a member of the NAA which gives you access to their meetings, education, career center, government relations team, and the National Lease Program. You will also receive a complimentary subscription to NAA's Units Magazine.
- Legislative Voice – CTAA employs a highly skilled lobbying team that monitors proposed legislation that affects the multifamily housing industry and keeps the CTAA membership informed.
- Apartment Focus Magazine – CTAA’s printed magazine keeps members updated with important industry issues and CTAA events and offers Vendor Partner Members advertising opportunities.
- Weekly ALN updates - Each week, you will receive a listing of all changes reported to ALN for our market like the linked example!
- Membership Directory – This members-only section of the website provides you with a listing of property management companies, communities, and industry suppliers that are CTAA members. Complete contact information is included.
Don't delay! Join the one organization designed for your specific needs. Get the CTAA advantage today!