Job Opportunity - Assistant Property Manager - Hampshire Assets
Assistant Property Manager
Hampshire Assets is looking to hire an Assistant Property Manager to join our growing team!
As a Hampshire Assets Assistant Property Manager must be a team player who is goal-driven and has strong organizational, customer service, interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Your objective is to positively guide potential residents through the entire move-in process. This is accomplished through answering phones and persuading prospective residents to visit the property in a friendly and professional manner, as well as, consistent and timely follow-up calls and emails to prospective and/or current residents, conducting property tours, and working with the potential residents to complete their application.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT HAMPSHIRE:
- Opportunities for Monthly Commissions
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO package
- 401K after 1 year of service with a company match
- 100's of discounts on car rentals, hotels, amusement parks, and more
- Additional perks throughout the year
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A current and valid Driver’s License.
- At least 1 year of active leasing experience.
- High energy, creative and loves to sell with the ability to provide strategic marketing ideas and plans.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to give presentations over the phone and in person.
- Positive, friendly, and ambitious attitude with excellent problem solving, listening, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with prospects, co-workers, residents, vendors and corporate staff.
- Strong passion for delivering top-notch service to help ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention possible.
- Dependable and punctual with the flexibility to work weekends.
- Proven ability to work toward and meet targets.
- A solution-oriented thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Entrata software is strongly preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with prospects, residents, vendors, and onsite/corporate team members via email and phone.
- Conducts tours of the community, vacant apartments or models, and amenities.
- Responsible for ensuring apartments are ready for show; responsible for maintaining work areas and office in a clean and orderly manner; need to have an awareness of the "curb appeal" of the property.
- Documents prospect activity in compliance with Fair Housing Laws. (Weekly Report documentation includes telephone call, walk-in traffic, source of traffic, prospect's needs, apartments shown, and reason for not renting).
- Utilizes sales and closing techniques per established guidelines.
- Responsible for meeting monthly leasing goals.
- Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program under the direction of the Property Manager.
- Additionally, provide excellent customer service to existing residents of the property.
- Completes special projects as assigned by the Property Manager.
- Bring any area of concern to the Property Manager's attention.
- Daily follow-up of renewals and tenant delinquency.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of and adheres to established policies and procedures for the leasing agent's position.
- Performs duties as assigned or necessary.
As the first impression of our community, it is important our Assistant Property Manager understands the value of providing strong customer service, effective sales techniques, and how to overcome objections. This position requires the ability to communicate effectively with residents, prospects, and vendors, and to present a positive, professional image. We are looking for a true team player to add to our growing company.
Please send resume and cover letters to:
Community Manager | Windshire Terrace72 Forest Glen Circle | Middletown | Connecticut | 06457(p) 860.635.7466 | (f) 860.635.7468