Job Opportunity ~ Maintenance Tech
POSITION: Maintenance Team Member (Full-Time, Non-Exempt) COMPENSATION: Hourly Rate, plus Benefits and Bonus eligibility
The Maintenance Team Member is primarily responsible for protecting, maintaining, and enhancing the value of the community while also maximizing the living experience for residents and the community. This is accomplished by ensuring that all resident maintenance issues are resolved expertly and efficiently.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to)
• Maintains the facility and grounds based on community objectives.
• Follows practices for the safe operation, maintenance and repair of all facility equipment, including compliance with health, safety and OSHA programs, policies, procedures, reports.
• Responds to work orders in a timely manner, including after hours on-call maintenance requests. Participates in the on-call rotation with the rest of the Maintenance Team.
• Painting and assisting with the turnover for make ready apartments.
• Assists with the inspection of public areas and resident apartments to ensure proper maintenance and standards are achieved and sustained.
• Follows Cardinal Group, city, state, federal, and EPA air conditioning and refrigeration record keeping requirements and procedures are met as to the maintenance, service, repair, and disposal of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and refrigerant.
• Follows health department, city, state, and federal procedures, practices and record keeping requirements applicable to pools and spas are followed to maintain proper water chemistry and sanitation.
• Keeps storage areas, tools, and equipment secure at all times.
• Participates in Cardinal U training as required.