Welcome to the CTAA Website
Welcome! We have a brand new look and updated technology in an effort to better serve all our members.
In order to get the most out of your member experience, you will need to create a new login. Your previous username and password will not work on the new website. Please follow the steps below corresponding to the scenario that best fits you.
Note: Memberships are company based. If your company is not yet a member, please click here.
With your login, you will be able to:
- Register for events and classes
- Update your profile information
- Track event attendance
- View/Pay company invoices (for company admin users)
- ...and more!
To create your new login, select the the option that best fits you:
- Option 1: My company is a member I had a login on the old CTAA site.
- Option 2: My company is a member, but I am new to CTAA and need to create a new account.
- Follow this link.
- Please enter the email address that we have on file for you and submit the password reset.
- Check your email for a password reset and follow the instructions. (Don't forget to check your spam folder!)
- NOTE: It is possible that your account information was not imported to the new website and you will still need to create a new user account. If you do not receive an email, please refer to the steps below.
- Follow this link.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter your email and select a password. Note: You also have the option to login via your Facebook or Google+ account. (This does not allow us to login to your social networks!)
If you have any questions, or are not sure which category you belong in, please contact us.
If your company is not yet a member and would like to become one, we are excited to have you as a new member! To get started:
- Click "Join" in the top right corner.
- Choose "View Member Types."
- Select your member type.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and choose to login via social (Facebook or Google+) or simply enter your email and select a password.
- Fill in your information as well as your company's information.
- Select your payment method as either invoice or credit card.
We hope you enjoy all that our website has to offer!
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the office.